Celebrities may seem to have it all, but they are not immune to being targeted by criminals who want to steal their money, jewelry, or personal information. In fact, some celebrities have experienced terrifying ordeals that have left them traumatized or in danger. Here are some of the most notable cases of celebrities who have been robbed in different ways.
– Dorit Kemsley: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star was a victim of a home invasion on the night of October 28, 2021. Three men broke into her house in Encino Hills, where she and her two children were sleeping, and demanded her valuables. They reportedly took more than $1 million worth of property. Kemsley and her husband PK thanked their fans for their support and said they were feeling blessed that their family was safe.Embed from Getty Images
– Gigi Hadid: The model revealed she got robbed in Mykonos, Greece, while on a trip with her sisters in August 2019. She posted a photo of herself on Instagram and warned her followers not to be fooled by the glamorous images of the island. She said she would never go back and advised people to spend their money elsewhere. Her father Mohamed Hadid said the sisters were out when the burglary happened and their personal items were taken.Embed from Getty Images
– Kim Kardashian West: The reality star was held at gunpoint and robbed of $10 million worth of jewelry, including her engagement ring from Kanye West, at a hotel in Paris in October 2016. The robbers tied her up and put tape over her mouth and legs before escaping. Kardashian West later opened up about the traumatic incident and said she thought she was going to die. She also said she learned to be less materialistic and more cautious after the robbery.Embed from Getty Images
– Mariah Carey: The singer has been robbed twice in recent years. In 2017, her Los Angeles home was burglarized while she was away in New York City. The thieves stole $50,000 worth of handbags and sunglasses. In 2021, while she was vacationing in Europe with her boyfriend and her twins, burglars broke into her mansion in Atlanta, Georgia. The details of what was taken have not been disclosed.Embed from Getty Images
– Nicki Minaj: The rapper was also a victim of burglary in 2017. Thieves broke into her home in Beverly Hills and stole around $200,000 worth of jewelry and other valuables. The incident reportedly occurred while she was out of town. The perpetrators cut a hole in the glass of one of her doors to gain entry to her home.Embed from Getty Images
These are just some of the examples of celebrities who have been robbed in different ways. It is important to remember that celebrities are human beings who deserve respect and privacy, and that no one should have to go through such frightening ordeals. We hope that these celebrities have recovered from their losses and are taking measures to protect themselves from future attacks.