Are you looking for some romance to spice up your Netflix binge? Whether you’re in the mood for a classic love story, a hilarious rom-com, or a tear-jerking drama, Netflix has you covered with its wide selection of romantic movies. Here are 10 of the best Netflix romantic movies that you can stream right now.
- Lady Chatterley’s Lover (2022): Based on the scandalous novel by D.H. Lawrence, this film stars Emma Corrin as a lonely wife who embarks on a passionate affair with her estate’s gamekeeper. Expect plenty of steamy scenes and gorgeous costumes in this modern adaptation of a literary masterpiece.
- Jerry Maguire (1996): Tom Cruise delivers one of his most iconic performances as a sports agent who falls in love with his assistant, played by Renee Zellweger. This movie has it all: humor, drama, sports, and some of the most memorable lines in cinema history. You’ll be cheering for Jerry and Dorothy as they try to make their relationship work.
- Persuasion (2022): Dakota Johnson stars in this fresh take on Jane Austen’s classic novel about a woman who reconnects with her former fiancé after years of separation. Johnson breaks the fourth wall and talks to the audience as she navigates her feelings and society’s expectations. This is a witty and charming romance that will make you swoon.
- Brokeback Mountain (2005): Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal give stunning performances as two cowboys who fall in love in 1960s Wyoming. This Oscar-winning film is a heartbreaking and beautiful story of forbidden love that will stay with you long after it ends.
- Always Be My Maybe (2019): Ali Wong and Randall Park play childhood friends who reunite after 15 years and spark an old flame. This hilarious and sweet rom-com features great chemistry between the leads, hilarious supporting characters, and a cameo from Keanu Reeves that will make you laugh out loud.
- The Princess Switch (2018): Vanessa Hudgens plays two identical strangers who switch places before Christmas and find romance in each other’s lives. This festive fairy tale is full of fun twists, cute moments, and holiday cheer.
- The Best of Me (2014): Based on Nicholas Sparks’ novel, this film follows two former high school sweethearts who reunite after 20 years and rekindle their love. James Marsden and Michelle Monaghan star as the older versions of the couple, while Luke Bracey and Liana Liberato play their younger selves.
- The Incredible Jessica James (2017): Jessica Williams plays an aspiring playwright who goes on a date with Chris O’Dowd’s recently divorced character after a bad breakup. This quirky and charming comedy showcases Williams’ charisma and wit as she pursues her dreams and finds herself.
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before (2018): Lana Condor plays Lara Jean Covey, a shy teenager whose secret love letters are accidentally sent to her crushes. She then pretends to date one of them, Peter Kavinsky (Noah Centineo), to avoid embarrassment. This adorable teen romance spawned two sequels that are also worth watching.
- The Guernsey Literary And Potato Peel Pie Society (2018): Lily James plays an author who travels to Guernsey Island after World War II to learn about a mysterious book club that formed during the Nazi occupation. She then falls in love with one of its members, played by Michiel Huisman.This historical drama is based on a bestselling novel and features stunning scenery and heartfelt emotions.
These are just some of the best Netflix romantic movies that you can enjoy right now.If you’re looking for more recommendations,I suggest checking out Silver Linings Playbook,Dumplin’,About Time,and The Age Of Adaline.These are all great films that will make you feel warm inside.
From timeless classics to swoon-worthy and sexy new favorites, Netflix is fully stocked on romantic movies for a memorable night in.
Whether you’re single or happily coupled, these romantic movies on Netflix will satisfy your romance cravings
Valentine’s Day is a great excuse to sit on the couch, watch two people fall in love in a romantic movie
There aren’t many things that compare to spending time with your significant other, but watching the best romance movies on Netflix comes very close.
There are 30 excellent romantic films on Netflix.